Sing Me High Music Festival
The third annual Sing Me High Music Festival takes place August 24 and 25, 2018 and celebrates music and faith in the Shenandoah Valley. The event features:
- Music groups with Shenandoah Valley roots and ties;
- Old-fashioned hymn singing;
- Children’s activities;
- Homestead activities;
- Touring pre-Civil War and Civil War-era buildings;
- Food trucks, a church-picnic-style meal, barbecue pulled pork, bicycle-powered ice cream, and more delicious things to eat and drink;
- Pie auction;
- Quilt raffle, featuring a quilt pieced by a member of the Walking Roots Band;
- Guitar raffle, featuring a guitar made by local luthier Showalter Guitars;
- Octo-snare drum raffle, featuring instrument made by member of the Walking Roots Band
- Corn-hole tournament;
- And a new production from the creative minds behind Ted & Co. Theaterworks and the Walking Roots Band.
Sing Me High is hosted by the Valley Brethren-Mennonite Heritage Center in collaboration with the Walking Roots Band. The festival is a family-friendly, alcohol-free event. Check out the Sing Me High Music Festival website and like the Facebook page to stay up-to-date on music festival news and announcements.