Sing Me High Music Festival
The second annual Sing Me High Music Festival takes place August 25 and 26, 2017 and celebrates music and faith in the Shenandoah Valley. The event features:
- Ten music groups with Shenandoah Valley roots and ties;
- Old-fashioned hymn singing;
- Mennonite and Brethren artisans;
- Children’s activities;
- Harvest Festival activities;
- Touring pre-Civil War and Civil War-era buildings;
- A Bowl of Good, Grilled Cheese Mania, pork barbecue, coleslaw, pie and ice cream;
- Pie auction;
- Quilt raffle, featuring a quilt pieced by a member of the Walking Roots Band;
- Guitar raffle, featuring a guitar made by local Showalter Guitars
- And a corn-hole tournament.
Sing Me High is hosted by the Valley Brethren-Mennonite Heritage Center in collaboration with the Walking Roots Band. The festival is a family-friendly, alcohol-free event. Check out the Sing Me High Music Festival website and like the Facebook page to stay up-to-date on music festival news and announcements.